Saturday, May 29, 2010

Busy, busy...

I've been incredibly busy since making the coat hangers from my last post. This is the last week of Semester 1 at uni, so I have a stack of assignments due and not much time for anything else. Thankfully - one of my assignments is fun :) I'm making a quilt with lots of applique. The idea is that it shows the process of growing tomatoes from seed. This is just a sneak peak...I'll come back and upload the finished product after Tuesday, when it's due... I can see a few late nights coming up this week!!!

5 comments:

Annmarie said...

this looks so wonderful - you truely are a magician with craft!!! love you r work and i admire you as a person, you r kids are beautiful and you always have a smail and a kind work to say! thanks for being you and one of my friends!

miss~nance said...

What a clever way of presenting an assignment, it looks great, can't wait to see the whole completed item.

Hugs & Blessings

Gail

Renee said...

I love it Jas! So creative and awesome, just like you! Hugs, Renee

frills and spills said...

Thanks so much everyone :)

Annmarie - you're so sweet! It's been such a blessing finding so many great friends since moving to Adelaide. I love our little group from last year's class :)

Ally said...

oh I love this sneaky peek Jas.. how I wish I discovered my love for stitching when you were just around the corner... LOL.. cant wait to see the finished product!
Ally
xxoxox